some features of the Tempus Component for unity.
tempus is a climate system for games that have the advantage of being easy to use, compact and powerful. It is quite customizable, your code is easy to understand. Liven up your game with an immersive environment with low resource consumption
their characteristics are:
- day and night cycle,
- You can handle in 12 hours or 24 hours.
- It shows the temperature according to the height at which you find
- controls the ambient sound if it is day or night,
- It generates its own ocean, with its own underwater effects
- controls the ocean tide based on the position of the sun
- storms generated and controlled through random numbers or manually
- controls the wind affecting the trees of the land, clouds and dust
- controls the thickness of the fog.
Tempus is a dynamic weather system, easy to config, fully compatible in all platforms, very detailed features, very efficient